Earn while you learn and unlock your true potential.
Now recruiting apprentice CNC Machinists Millers / Turners and Fabricators
Do you like working with your hands rather than being in a classroom? Do you like taking things to bits and understanding how it works? Do you enjoy problem solving? Are you creative? Do you have strong maths skills? Are you looking for a lifetime career with a local company and to eventually be the top of your game. A career in engineering with Tybro could be for you. Tybro are a heritage engineering company specialising in Machining Fabrication and Assembly we are looking to develop the next generation of UK engineers Apprentice CNC Millers Turners.
If you want to get stuck in and start getting your hands dirty why not earn as you learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification at a rate of £6 per hour and start your journey today and unlock your true potential.
In return we can offer you
- Free parking.
- Company pension (if eligible).
- An opportunity to earn extra money over and above your basic 39 hours with overtime opportunities first 16 hours overtime paid at time and a half and over 16 hours double time.
- Canteen with pool table.
- 15% discount at Castle Rock brewery’s online shop (18+).
- Use of Tybro’s Nottingham Forest season tickets.
- Free uniform provided.
- Allowance towards PPE equipment.
- 39 hours basic working week.
- 20 days holidays and statutory bank holidays.
£6 per hour